Hey everyone, happy Sunday! Today I thought I would share some of my goals for this summer. I like to set goals for myself when I’m not in school because I don’t want to laze around in bed all day, so I need some goals to achieve.
This year I have quite a few, and I thought I would post them to keep me honest and also possibly inspire a few of you. I’m hoping to make a post at the end of the summer reflecting on my success at these goals as well.
- Read 10 books in 10 weeks. I have been really bad about reading the past few years, so I thought that this would be a good, easy goal to try to read one book per week.
- Drink more than 3 bottles of water per day. I drink a lot of water on a daily basis, but I tend to slack if I don’t leave the house, so I want to keep this goal in mind on days that I’m staying in.
- Go out with friends once per week. This one is a little bit hard because all of my friends and I are crazy busy, but I’m hoping to stay connected with my friends over the summer, especially those that are going away next fall.
- Save up some money. I’m so bad at this! Especially during summer, when I can make all the trips to the art store and target I like. This summer I’d like to not only make a bit of money but also save more than I spend.
- Blog consistently! Now that my life is a little less crazy than during the school year, I hope to be able to put up posts consistently the whole summer.
And those are my main goals for this summer! Do you set summer goals? If so, what are a few of yours this summer?