I am so excited to have been nominated for my first challenge on this blog! A big thanks to Nikki for tagging me in the Dawn Dagger Challenge!
- Answer the questions given
- Give 10 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 1-10 people
- What was your first concert? The first concert I ever went to was Carrie Underwood, and Hunter Hayes opened. I’m not a fan of either of them anymore, but if you’d like to read about some of my favorite concerts I’ve been to, you can read this post!
- What is your go-to summer drink? Iced chai latte! (Or any iced tea drink)
- What did you last purchase? A set of temporary tattoos with quotes from Pride and Prejudice, and a pair of socks with titles of banned books on them.
- What kind of phone do you have? I have the silver iPhone 6.
- Do you have a cute/cool case? I have a black case with a gold pattern on it, but it’s pretty old and not super cute ):
- What is your favorite donut? Maple bar. No contest.
- Converse or vans? Converse! I have a pair of really old white high-tops that are disgusting and falling apart and I love them to death.
- Coffee or tea? Tea. Coffee actually upsets my stomach, so I can’t drink it anymore. But I drink a LOT of tea!
- Current trend: Off-the-shoulder floral top or ruffle gingham crop? Off-the-shoulder floral. I live for florals and exposed shoulders/collarbones.
- What is your regular Starbucks order? Either a grande iced chai latte or a tall strawberry acai refresher! Yum.
- Youtube or Netflix?
- What’s the perfect time to get out of bed?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Best coffee shop?
- What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
- Do you shower in the morning or at night?
- At what time of day are you most productive?
- Would you rather go for a walk or a bike ride?
- Do you play any instruments?
- What is your favorite afternoon snack?
Of course none of you should feel obliged to do this, but I hope you will! I look forward to seeing any of these lovelies who choose to do this challenge!
A huge thanks once again to Nikki for nominating me! And thanks to all of you for reading!